Join Our Team
We are always looking for new members as the need continues to grow. Our members come from all walks of life and include medical personnel, students, tradesmen, pilots, stay-at-home moms & dads, business professionals, teachers, veterans, retirees, and many others. All you need is a passion to search for the missing.
We have an ongoing need for members that will share our social media posts, help us raise awareness and funds, and, most importantly, search for the missing.
- We have a $25.00 Annual Membership Fee. You may pay online at Pay Pal or mail a check to our office. Members will be provided with one yellow search t-shirt and responsible for their clothing, boots, search gear, and optional equipment.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot have dual membership in another search & rescue or, search & recovery organization.
- You must be willing to submit to a background check.
Other Important Information
- You must be willing to follow instructions from your Team Lead while on a search. This is for your protection and the protection of your search peers.
- Members are not allowed to take photographs, video, or audio while on a search.
- Members are not allowed to post ANY search information on social media.
- Members are not allowed to make ANY post on behalf of the organization (we have people that do that).
- Members must keep all search information strictly confidential.
- Members are not allowed to speak to media or law enforcement regarding a case or a search (we have people that do that too).
- Ground Searchers
- Searchers on ATVs
- Airplane, Helicopter & Drone Pilots
- Searchers on Watercrafts
- Searchers using K-9
- Certified Scuba Divers
- Logistic Coordinators
- General Office Work
- Public Speaking
- Fund Raising & Event Planning
- Social Media Management
- Graphic Designers
- Web Support
The $25 Annual Membership Fee must be paid when your application is submitted.